With the exception of questions three and 4, can these be answered without using a quote or verse from the Bible?
- If people die and go to heaven, why do you cry at funerals?
- King James was a well known sexual deviant, he enjoyed having sex with men and boys. This is a historical fact and cannot be disputed, but how come so many of you feel homosexuality is wrong and still follow a book edited by one of the most famous homosexuals (or bisexuals) of all time?
- Can you find three examples of contradiction in the Bible?
- Can you find three examples where the Bible has been changed through editing?
- If you speak in tongues, are you really just faking it, any one can speak in mumbo-jumbo, if it were a real language somebody should have been able to find a pattern and translate it by now, so how do you explain this?
- If we are products of intelligent design, why do we need to eat and poop?
- If gluttony is a Sin, why are fat people allowed in Church?
- If greed is a Sin, why don’t you ask for a pay cut and help reduce inflation?
- Do you act on certain morals only based on your Bible, the threat of hell or the reward of Heaven?
- Is it possible that Jesus has already returned?
- Why do you say that “cleanliness is next to Godliness” when God created dirt, dust, and cobwebs?
- If God is so great why did it take 6 days to create everything, rather than a nano-second?
- If God is all knowing, why did he/she make so many mistakes?
- Why is the story of Noahs Ark often used to decorate childrens bedrooms, especially when it is a story about Gods wrath and anger and total destruction of 99.99% of all living things?
- Are you aware that most Christian traditions, including Easter, Sunday worship, and Christmas, come from Pagan traditions?
- How is heaven any better than life on earth?
- What will you do in heaven?
- Is an eternity in heaven going to be boring?
- Have you ever considered other religions?
- Why do you stay a Christian?
Other Links worth reading
Whatever Happened to the Seven Deadly Sins: