In developing good character, people must have 8 (depalan) features the following:
1. Be thoughtful in your actions, whether the act is in accordance with the law of God, does not violate the rights of others, and so is an attitude of always feeling watched God wherever he is and not moved him to act in vain.
2. Clever grateful. Not only in his favor but the place is for the more obedient to God even favors the received little.
3. Patience and resignation. Patience means to accept all that happens on her and getting closer to Allah SWT. Resignation means leave it to God after praying and working closely as possible.
4. Optimistic and sportsmanship. Mean optimism believed that life and life is always under the protection of God and always hope in life to travel. Sportsmanship means wise in every action, according to the rules occur. With the foundation principles in life that God always monitor the behavior and movement.
5. Humility (Tawadhu ‘) it does not mean low self-esteem, but always be humble in accepting favors of Almighty God. Never so many favors received, not arrogance.
6. Establish the truth with great courage calculation (Syaja’ah). Able to read situations with the ability to organize tactics and strategies can struggle to uphold the truth.
7. Sincere and Ridho. Faith in God do not order to obtain a reward or even praised, but realized that doing it is because of God. Ridho means to receive the destiny that God has set for him.
8. Asceticism, which means can not be deceived by worldly temptations and desires, simple living, and not excessively good by itself and the surroundings