HOW TO ACHIEVE HAPPINESS ON YOUR JOB
Are you unhappy with your job? Why? Is it conflict with another person? Is it lack of personal skills to do the job right? Are your God-given abilities being used now.
Your work is supposed to be a source of joy. It provides a sense of accomplishment that is essential for self-esteem. It releases your God-given talents. It provides for your family.
Here are some job happiness keys:-
1. Accept your work as God’s gift not punishment.
2. Recognize God as your true employer.
3. Learn everything possible about your job.
4. Don’t be a time thief.
5. Ask for God’s wisdom during decision-making.
6. Use critism to your advantage.
7. Be honest about your mistakes.
8. Be quick to ask for help and information when needed.
9. Assist other in their responsibilities when possible
10. Project Jesus in genuine love and enthusiasm.
11. Do not spread gossip.
12. Do more than is expected of you.
13. Keep accurate records.
14. Avoid flattery of others and do not give undeserved praise.
15. Make Jesus your work partner.
16. Refuse the bondage of bribery and the influence of intimidation.
17. Project an attitude of forgiveness, mercy and favour.
18. Harness anger and control your spirit.
19. Pursue work compatible with your abilities and interest.
20. Keep a daily “need-to-do” list and establish deadlines.