This is the final article in the series “Slogans For Jesus.” I hope that you were inspired by the first two articles on this topic. May God’s richest blessings attend your reading of His Word here and elsewhere. Here are more slogans. The underlined letters form a word within the words.
(1) The PRESENCE of God is better than the PRESENTS of man.
(2) PRINCIPLE is the PRINCIPAL thing.
(3) God RULES OVER all and OVERRULES all.
(4) Leave the REINS in the hand of He who REIGNS.
(5) Do your ROLE on earth and you’ll be on the ROLL in Heaven.
(6) Faith believes what the Bible CITES.
Doubt has to go to the Bible SITES.
(7) We may be SORE down here but one day we’ll SOAR up there.
(8) Relief in Heaven: “I’m one of the FEW! PHEW!
(9) God’s THRONE will never be THROWN down.
(10) Be BRED on the BREAD of Life.
(11) The best vehicle is a Gospel CARAVAN.
(12) BACKSLIDING is not an option.
(13) Christ is the best PSYCHIATRIST.
(14) Train CHILDREN in LOVINGKINDNESS.
(15) Jesus is a GODSEND. (See Rom. 8:3)
(16) Let God be GLORIFIED.
(17) Keep God in the FOREGROUND.
(18) God says, “Do GOOD in your NEIGHBOURHOOD.”
(19) Let RIGHTEOUSNESS be in your HOUSE.
(20) Remember THIS and REMINISCE: Jesus is the EMPHASIS.
(21) Students, Go forward with Jesus. “PUPILS” backwards is “SLIP-UP.”
(22) De Saviour came to SAVE YUH! (Dialect)
(23) Spread the Gospel – God’s Bank needs TELLERS.
(24) Say AMEN for God’s AMEN-ITIES.
(25) The CONTENTS of the Bible make me CONTENT.
When we memorize God’s word, whether as texts or slogans it will help us not to sin against Him.
Psa. 119:11 “Thy word have I hid in mine heart, that I might not sin against thee.”
God’s Word is not for us only but for our children as well.
Deut. 6:7 “And thou shalt teach them [God’s Word] diligently unto thy children, and shalt talk of them when thou sittest in thine house, and when thou walkest by the way, and when thou liest down, and when thou risest up.”
Have a blessed day!
For Part One and Two see: