After you have prayed to God in the morning do you forget Him the rest of the day? Daniel who was so loved by God knelt and prayed to God three times a day. That does not means that he only prayed three times a day but that he knelt three times before God pouring out his heart to Him. He showed respect and love for God in this way. Here are the top five Bible verses on praying in the evening.
(1) “And Isaac went out to meditate in the field at the eventide: and he lifted up his eyes, and saw, and, behold, the camels were coming.” (Gen. 24:63)
(2) “Evening, and morning, and at noon, will I pray, and cry aloud: and he shall hear my voice.” (Psa. 55:17)
(3) “Let my prayer be set forth before thee as incense; and the lifting up of my hands asthe evening sacrifice.” (Psa. 141:2)
(4) “Now when Daniel knew that the writing was signed, he went into his house; and his windows being open in his chamber toward Jerusalem, he kneeled upon his knees three times a day, and prayed, and gave thanks before his God, as he did aforetime.” (Dan. 6:10)
(5) “And when he had sent the multitudes away, he went up into a mountain apart to pray: and when the evening was come, he was there alone.” (Matt. 14:23)
The life of Jesus shows that not only morning prayer is needed but we must pray during the day as well. We need to be in constant contact with Jesus throughout the day, even in the evening.
You may be interested in the following articles: