God is concerned about families. It was He that put us all into families. For every institution that God has made He has given promises to help us. It is perhaps not possible to list the best Bible promises for the family in order of greatness, but these are certainly my top ten.
God is going to give the enemies of the righteous a very hard time, even kidnappers!
(1) “But thus saith the LORD, Even the captives of the mighty shall be taken away, and the prey of the terrible shall be delivered: for I will contend with him that contendeth with thee, and I will save thy children.” (Isa 49:25)
(2) “I will say to the north, Give up; and to the south, Keep not back: bring my sons from far, and my daughters from the ends of the earth;” (Isa. 43:6)
God Himself will help teach our children and give them peace.
(3) “And all thy children shall be taught of the LORD; and great shall be the peace of thy children.” (Isa 54:13) (See also Jer. 2:9)
God wants to save our entire family if we will let Him.
(4) “And they said, Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved, and thy house.” (Acts 16:31)
If we are faithful to God He will bless our children so that they will always have something to eat.
(5) “I have been young, and nowam old; yet have I not seen the righteous forsaken, nor his seed begging bread.” (Psa. 37:25)
If we do what God says all will be well with us and our children in the end.
(6) “O that there were such an heart in them, that they would fear me, and keep all my commandments always, that it might be well with them, and with their children for ever!” (Deut. 5:29) [This is an implied promised].
God has promised to help with pregnancies.
(7) “There shall nothing cast their young, nor be barren, in thy land: the number of thy days I will fulfil.”
(8) “For I will have respect unto you, and make you fruitful, and multiply you, and establish my covenant with you.” (Lev. 26:9)
(9) “Thy wife shall beas a fruitful vine by the sides of thine house: thy children like olive plants round about thy table. Behold, that thus shall the man be blessed that feareth the LORD.” (Ps 128:3-4)
(10) “Wherefore it shall come to pass, if ye hearken to these judgments, and keep, and do them, that the LORD thy God shall keep unto thee the covenant and the mercy which he sware unto thy fathers: And he will love thee, and bless thee, and multiply thee: he will also bless the fruit of thy womb, and the fruit of thy land, thy corn, and thy wine, and thine oil, the increase of thy kine, and the flocks of thy sheep, in the land which he sware unto thy fathers to give thee. Thou shalt be blessed above all people: there shall not be male or female barren among you, or among your cattle.” (Deut. 7:12-14)
You may be interested in the following articles:
You can check out this link:
Do you want to write online? Why not join Triond here: