Often the words “Happy New Year” are nothing but a greeting. We know that life has its trials and tribulations. We are constantly faced with challenges. However, if we believe and follow God we can be happy despite it all.
Get close to Jesus.
(1) “Thou wilt shew me the path of life: in thy presence isfulness of joy; at thy right hand there arepleasures for evermore.” (Psa. 16:11)
(2) “I have set the LORD always before me: because he isat my right hand, I shall not be moved. Therefore my heart is glad, and my glory rejoiceth: my flesh also shall rest in hope.” (Psa. 16:8-9)
(3) “Blessed isthe people that know the joyful sound: they shall walk, O LORD, in the light of thy countenance. In thy name shall they rejoice all the day: and in thy righteousness shall they be exalted.” (Psa. 89:15-16)
Do what Jesus says.
(4) “Where there isno vision, the people perish: but he that keepeth the law, happy is he.” (Prov. 29:18)
(5) Psa. 119:165 “Great peace have they which love thy law: and nothing shall offend them.” (See also Isa. 48:18)
Take pleasure in God and the good things that God loves.
(6) “Delight thyself also in the LORD; and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart.” (Psa. 37:4)
(See also Psa. 64:10)
Do not get angry when God corrects you. It is for your own good.
(7) “Behold, happy isthe man whom God correcteth: therefore despise not thou the chastening of the Almighty:” (Job 5:17)
(8) “And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.” (Rom. 8:28)
Do not be angry when you are persecuted because of your relationship with God.
(9) “If ye be reproached for the name of Christ, happy are ye; for the spirit of glory and of God resteth upon you: on their part he is evil spoken of, but on your part he is glorified.” (1 Peter 4:14)
Ask God for wisdom and understanding.
(10) “Happy is the man thatfindeth wisdom, and the man thatgetteth understanding.” “She is a tree of life to them that lay hold upon her: and happy is every onethat retaineth her.” (Prov. 3:13,18)
So believe in God. Spend time daily, moment by moment with Him and claim these Bible promises by faith. As John 13:17 says “If ye know these things, happy are ye if ye do them.” John 16:24 concludes “Hitherto have ye asked nothing in my name: ask, and ye shall receive, that your joy may be full.”
For an article on the Google Keyword Tool see:
See these articles:
See also this link:
Do you want to write online? Why not join Triond here: