1. Who you are in the church is not as important as who you are at home and elsewhere.
2. Whenever God wants to change the level of his people, he calls for expensive offering from them – Ex.
3. Your offering in your errand agent before God – Gen. 4:4-5
4. The greatest conquest in the conquest over self. Samson conquered the Philistine, but failed to conquer himself.
5. Anointing without godly character will definitely result in disaster.
6. Christian character grows in the secret place of prayer.
7. Your prayer life is your power; you can never do much in life until you have prayed.
8. Having a personal prayer life is so important that without it, there will be no growth.
9. It is no gainsaid, you either do away with sinful living or lose the presence of God forever.
10. If you are not bold, you can never make it to where the gold is. Be bold!.
11. A true Christian is not revealed in the time of comfort, but in the time of crisis.
12. Success is not just by human labour, but a combination of man’s labour and God’s favour.
13. Most times, your offerings giving to God in worship are meant to take your place in death on the altar of witchcraft.
14. The purpose of offerings and seed that we sow is to push our individual and corporate request to God’s presence. – Gen 4:4-5
15. Every improvement we see in our lives and families is a reflection of quality walk with God.