Dressing Style Tips Muslim Stay In The Workplace
Look fashionable and professional with the hijab, muslim clothing, muslim clothes, muslim clothing, or koko not an obstacle. Just so you know how, you can look professional but tetao fashionable, even in Muslim dress.
Actually, muslim clothing, muslim dress model or a model Muslim clothing for the office is not much different from the usual fashion we see in Muslim clothing online, clothing online muslim, hijab models to sell clothing online muslim, muslim clothing sale, selling the hijab, Muslim clothing either sell directly or not in place to sell clothing online Muslim, Moslem selling online, selling online Muslim clothing, hijab models sell online, sell online Muslim clothing. It’s just following the rules require that a good Muslim fashion, namely by covering aurat, not tight, and polite. As for the cuts, the Muslim career women can choose from several types of styles, dynamic, feminine or trendy.
Some Muslim dress style tips, among others:
* Choose the type of clothing with material comfort and fit for work clothes, which is not too “heavy and not easily tangle”. Choose natural colors such as pastel or neutral palette such as beige, black, brown, gray and dark blue. Avoid ngejreng colors and lively patterns. Motif plain soft or neutral will give a professional impression and easier dipadupadakan each other.
* As for his motives, the better you choose a style that is soft and dynamic impression, such as thin lines. Floral patterns can also be an option, but avoid having a large size. Better wear a smaller size with soft colors. Combine with a subordinate, outcomes and a matching scarf.
* For the model, you can choose the type of pipe cut trousers with tunic tops or a jacket made of light. Blazer or cardigan you can also choose as an alternative outcome. To depths you can wear a blouse. To subordinates can also wear a long skirt with a circle that is not too wide. Use a patterned jilabab not too crowded. As an accent, you can also wear headgear with a little motif ditepinya.
* For those who are field workers, can wear clothes that do not restrict the range of motion of the body. Matching tunic and pants could be an appropriate alternative. The other option, padupadan contemporary clothing worn in layers, for example, blouses, jackets, trousers.
* If you want to look quick to put on a shirt, you should select the high collar and able to close the neck. With so directly wear the hijab. Look like it’s more organized, practical, and modern.
* Meanwhile, those who spent more time in the office can choose a stylish dress feminine and trendy. Paired with a skirt or tunic shirt for example.
* Complete the look with the use of bags and shoes in neutral colors like brown or black. Use the heel of not more than five inches. Thus, the appearance will look more confident and professional. Discover also a variety of wholesale scarf, wholesale muslim clothing, muslim clothes wholesale to complete your collection.