content that you have not read:
do not forget to leave a message
Many verses in the Al – Quran that tells the privilege tonight. Among them is the Word of God Almighty:
”Verily, We have been down (Al Quran) on the night of glory. And you know what the Night of Power is? Night of Power is better than a thousand months. On the night fell the angels and the angel Gabriel with the permission of their Lord to manage all affairs. That night (full) well-being until dawn “(Surah Al-Qadr (97) verses 1-5).
It said one night with blessings like 1000 month, because at night the angels and Gabriel descended to earth and ask God Almighty to his servant’-prayer. The glory of this night ended with the dawn.
So do you know about the signs of Laylat al-Qadr is the night to come? Here are some signs that once described by the Prophet Muhammad in a hadith.
1. Air and atmosphere of a quiet morning. Radliyallahu’anhu of Ibn Abbas, that the Prophet SAW said: “Laylat al-Qadr is the night peaceful and quiet, not too hot nor too cold, the sun rises the next morning with a weak red light”.
2. The sunlight fell the next day, shine bright but not strong. Ubay ibn Ka’b of radliyallahu’anhu, that the Prophet SAW said: “Laylat al-Qadr night The next day the sun rises up like a light high without a tray”.
3. Apparent half sphere. From Abu Hurairoh radliyallahu’anhu, that the Prophet SAW said: “Who of you who still remember when the moon appears, the size of half a tray”.
4. Night bright, not cold, not cloudy, no rain, no heat, no wind, and nothing is thrown in the evening with the animals (meteor throws the devil). As a hadith, from bin al-Asqo Watsilah ‘of the Prophet Muhammad: “Laylat al-Qadr is a night light, no heat, no cold, no clouds, no rain, no wind and nothing is thrown on the night with stars (throws a meteor to the devil) “.
5. Carry over into the dream. As sometimes experienced by some of his companions of the Prophet radliyallahu’anhum.
6. People who worship on the night of the delicious sense of worship, peace of mind and enjoyment to his Lord is not like other nights.
Hopefully the information above, further adds to the perfection we implement this Ramadan fasting.