Here is an opportunity for you to discover for yourself, in depth, what happened to Jesus, right from his arrest, till His ascension to heaven. This is based on Luke 22:47 – 24:53.
The study is based on questions, whose answers you may get from the above passage:
1. What miracle did Jesus perform at His arrest?
What did Peter do after the rooster crowed?
3. To whom did Pilate send Jesus?
4. How did Jesus respond to Herod’s questions?
5. What happened between Herod and Pilate?
Who was forced to carry Jesus’ cross?
7. What did Jesus tell those who were weeping?
8. How were Jesus’ clothes divided?
9. What notice appeared on Jesus’ cross?
10. What happened at the sixth hour?
11. What did Jesus shout with a loud voice?
12. What did the centurion say?
Who buried Jesus?
14. Who went to the tomb early on Sunday morning?
15. Who told the eleven disciples about Jesus’ resurrection?
16. Did they believe what they heard?
17. Who got up and ran to the tomb?
18. Who was one of the men with whom Jesus walked to Emmaus?
19. At what point did they recognize Him?
20. What did Jesus say the moment He appeared to the disciples in Jerusalem?