Main Contest Rules
- No interfering with others
- Your whole project must be $25 and less (Candle cost does not count)
- Don’t discuss your ideas with others
- You can see other people’s menorahs, but don’t ask questions.
- If you see someone’s menorah, don’t compliment it or insult it. You can just say ” interesting”.
- Appropriate humor.
Final Judging Rules
- Judge must be an outsider.
- Judge cannot know who made each menorah.
- The winner’s menorah is to be used for hanukkah.
There should be several contestants, thus giving more variety.
All rules are subject to change. If you would like to file a comment or concern, please click the Reply to All button at the bottom of this email so all contestants can receive the comment. I will also print out a copy of the rules and bring it to to the beach house so we can discuss it there. Otherwise, happy menorah making!!!