The part one of this Quiz series is in http://uzoma.quazen.com/shopping/study-quiz-questions-and-answers-on-gospel-according-to-st-luke-one/
Why not see what is there also. It might as well interest you.
51. Where did Jesus meet Levi?
Ans: In a tax office
52. The centurion came to ask Jesus to come and heal his servant (Lk 7:1ff). True or False?
53. Why didn’t the centurion want Jesus to come to his house?
Ans: “For I also am a man placed under authority, having soldiers under me. And I say to one, ‘Go,’ and he goes; and to another, Come,’ and he comes; and to my servant, Do this,’ and he does it.”
54. What did Jesus said when the faith of the centurion surprised Him?
Ans: “I say to you, I have not found such great faith, not even in Israel.
55. What miracle did Jesus perform in Nain?
Ans: Bringing back to life the only son of a widow
56. Explain what happened as Jesus was eating in the Pharisee’s house?
Ans: A woman known in that city as a sinner brought an alabaster flask of fragrant oil, and stood at His feet behind Him weeping; and she began to wash His feet with her tears, and wiped them with the hair of her head; and she kissed His feet and anointed them with the fragrant oil.
57. What is the name of the Pharisee that invited Jesus to come and eat in his house?
58. What Parable did Jesus put to the Pharisee for despising what happened in his house?
Ans: Parable of the Creditor and two debtors
59. Whom did Jesus cast out 7 demons from?
Ans: Mary Magdalene
60. Who are the people it is given to know the mysteries of the kingdom of God?
Ans: The disciples of Jesus
61. The seed of the Sower that fell on the thorny place means what?
Ans: Those who, when they have heard, go out and are choked with cares, riches, and pleasures of life, and bring no fruit to maturity.
62. The seed of the Sower is what?
Ans: The word of God
63. Who are the mothers and brothers of Jesus according to Lk chapter 8?
Ans: those who hear the word of God and do it.
64. Gadarenes is opposite what city?
65. What is the meaning of Legion?