This is a 6 card spread using the word SPIRIT, each letter in the word represents an aspect of the reading as below.
- Spirituality – how can I develop this?
- Progress – where do I need to be looking?
- Intuition – what aspect should I be working on?
- Road blocks – what is stopping me?
- Initiative – what do I need to do now?
- Truth – a message from my guide.
TheThe cards need to be laid out as in the image below:
- Spirituality – how can I develop this:
- 3 pentacles (RX), you are ready to take a leap spiritually but be careful who you accept advice and direction from, do your research and think through any major changes before you make them.
- Progress – where do I need to be looking:
- 8 of swords, you already have the answers, spend time in meditation to ask the universe for signs and signals.
- Intuition – what aspect should I be working on:
- 10 of cups (RX), stop comparing yourself to others.
- Road blocks – what is stopping me:
- Hanged man, you are holding onto negative feelings, this needs to stop – beware the self-fulfilling prophecy!
- Initiative – what do I need to do now:
- Emperor (RX), you have a spiritual teacher close at hand, do not seek to become them take from them what you need to learn and don’t discard what makes you unique in the process.
- Truth – a message from my guide:
- 8 of wands, patience is a difficult spiritual lesson to take on board, meditation takes time to perfect – start slowly and build-up 30 seconds to begin with; with stillness comes peace.