If you want to make sure that you get your money’s value, it’s important to voice your disappointment when it occurs, and keep a proof of your complaints.
· What’s the store’s return policy: full repayment, credit how many days, do you need the proof of payment and original packaging?
· What happens if you are not fulfilled with the service you receive? Do you acquire a repeat service free of charge or do you get nothing?
· Is there a guarantee or assurance included? Does it have extra fee attach?
· Does the store have a renovate policy? Are there any contracts to mark? (Make sure you read the small print.)
· Is there any other kind that would cost you not as much of that?
· Did you evaluate prices at a few special stores?
· Did the merchant seem well-informed about your questions?
· Are you contented with the value and feature of the item?
· Is this acquisition a essential buy or an urge buy?
· Can you wait to buy this item until it goes on sale?
· Is this service something you can execute manually or is it really important to hire a few help?
Before you sign on the dotted line or give away your dollars/ peso, know the answers to the above questions.
IT PAYS TO ASK
Request for Complimentary Sample
A lot of different kinds of company offer free sample to clients. You can be given free samples of food and special beauty products as well as information and recommendation from monetary, real state, fitness and travel companies.
Many times there will be complimentary samples of goods in a store or supermarket, or advertisement in a newspaper, magazine or on TV. Sometimes looking for free samples of a latest product line, or free estimates for a exacting service, is as easy as calling a company’s toll- free customer service number.
Take benefit of the chance of getting something for nothing, and ask if you can test the product or service before you put in your time and money. The most awful answer you’ll receive.